This post contains affiliate links.
Is your kitchen feeling a bit crowded? Have you been rummaging through drawers and cabinets, unable to find what you need? If so, you’re not alone. Many of us face the same dilemma. Good news, though! There are tons of budget-friendly solutions for increasing kitchen storage space that can help you streamline your kitchen and have everything at your fingertips.
In this article, we’ll dive into a variety of affordable strategies to maximize your kitchen storage. From clever tricks to make the most of your cabinet space to creative use of wall and door areas, we’ve got you covered. What’s more, we’ll share some DIY storage solutions and tips on utilizing multipurpose furniture and appliances. So, whether your kitchen is big or small, there’s something here for everyone.
We believe that everyone deserves a well-organized, functional kitchen without breaking the bank. So, let’s tackle the question: “What are some budget-friendly solutions for increasing kitchen storage space?” and help you double your kitchen storage. Ready to get started? Read on to discover a world of cost-effective, easy-to-implement storage solutions. Trust us, there’s more where this came from. Let’s dive in!
Maximizing Cabinet Space
First off, let’s tackle one of the biggest storage spaces in your kitchen: the cabinets. A well-organized cabinet can be a game-changer, turning chaos into order. But how can you make the most out of this space without spending much? Let’s explore some ingenious and budget-friendly strategies to maximize your cabinet storage capacity.
Using Shelf Risers
Shelf risers, sometimes known as cabinet or counter shelves, are an economical and efficient way to increase storage in your kitchen cabinets. They effectively double your shelf space by creating another level to store plates, bowls, and other kitchen essentials. Plus, they make it easier to see and access what’s stored inside, reducing the amount of time you spend searching for items.
One product that has received glowing reviews from users is the DecoBros Expandable Stackable Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Shelf Organizer. Here’s why:
- Expandability: This shelf riser expands from 13.75 to 23 inches, making it a versatile choice for cabinets of various sizes.
- Durability: Made from sturdy, heavy-duty steel, it’s designed to hold a good amount of weight.
- Design: It features an elegant, silver coating, which adds a touch of sophistication to your kitchen.
Here’s how you can get the most out of this product:
- Identify the right spot: Choose a cabinet where you often find yourself stacking items on top of one another.
- Adjust the width: Expand the shelf riser to fit your cabinet width. Make sure it’s stable and secure before placing any items on it.
- Organize your items: Place smaller items on the top shelf and larger ones below, or vice versa, based on your preference and convenience.
Investing in a shelf riser like this one could greatly enhance your kitchen storage without breaking the bank. Not to mention, it will also help maintain an organized and efficient kitchen space.
Using Hooks for Mugs
Mugs are essential kitchen items that can also be quite space-consuming. Especially if you’re a coffee or tea enthusiast with a collection of mugs, finding an efficient way to store them can free up significant cabinet space. A simple and effective solution is to use hooks for hanging mugs under your cabinet shelves.
Here’s how to maximize your mug storage using hooks:
- Select the right hooks: Ensure that the hooks are sturdy enough to hold the weight of your mugs. Also, consider the design and color of the hooks to match your kitchen décor.
- Choose your location: Underneath the cabinet is a great spot, but ensure that the mugs, when hung, won’t interfere with the use of your countertop.
- Installation: Attach the hooks to the underside of the cabinet shelf, spacing them evenly. Make sure they’re securely fastened before hanging mugs on them.
- Hang your mugs: Organize your mugs in a way that makes them easy to reach when you need them. You could even turn it into a display feature if you have mugs of different colors and designs.
By using hooks for mugs, you can create a visually appealing arrangement that also maximizes your storage capacity. Plus, your favorite coffee or tea mug will always be within reach, ready to jumpstart your day!
As you’re now maximizing your cabinet space, you might be inspired to give those cabinets an aesthetic boost as well. Have you considered using wallpaper? Wallpaper can drastically change the look of your cabinets, and it’s a highly affordable alternative to a complete renovation.
Check out our blog post on “Can I update my kitchen cabinets with wallpaper?” for some creative ideas and detailed guides. You might be surprised how a little bit of wallpaper can turn your kitchen cabinets from plain to eye-catching! Don’t miss it.
Utilizing Wall Space
Now that we’ve conquered cabinet organization, let’s turn our attention to a frequently underutilized area in your kitchen: the walls. They offer a gold mine of storage potential and can be a functional way to display your kitchen items. Ready to unlock the storage capabilities of your kitchen walls? Let’s delve into some creative and budget-friendly strategies.
Floating shelves are a great way to utilize your kitchen walls for storage, and they also add a stylish touch to your kitchen decor. These types of shelves can be used to store a variety of items, from dishes and glasses to spices and cookbooks. Additionally, they make everything easy to see and access.
If you’re thinking about installing floating shelves, here are a few steps to get you started:
- Measure your space: Determine where you’d like to place your shelves and measure the space to decide on the right size and number of shelves.
- Select the shelves: There are plenty of options available in terms of material, size, and color. Choose the ones that match your kitchen’s style and meet your storage needs.
- Install the shelves: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure the shelves are securely attached to the wall. Be sure to use proper wall anchors if the shelves will be holding heavy items.
Floating shelves not only serve as an extra storage solution, but they also add a modern and open feel to your kitchen. Plus, they can also act as a decorative element, displaying your attractive kitchenware or a collection of cookbooks.
Interested in trying floating shelves? Consider the Rustic Farmhouse 3 Tier Floating Wood Shelf for a durable and stylish option. These shelves come with a rustic wood finish that can add a charming touch to any kitchen decor.
Remember, wall space is an often overlooked resource in the kitchen, but with floating shelves, you can maximize this area to your advantage.
Pot racks are another efficient solution to use your wall space, specifically for hanging your pots and pans. This type of storage not only frees up cabinet space but also makes your pots and pans easily accessible while you’re cooking.
Here’s how to get started with pot racks:
- Choose your pot rack: Pot racks come in various styles, sizes, and materials. Select the one that complements your kitchen decor and fits your wall space. Wall-mounted and ceiling-mounted are the two main types.
- Select the location: The rack should be installed in a place that is easily reachable, preferably near the stove or cooking area. Ensure the location is sturdy enough to bear the weight of the rack and the pots.
- Installation: Install the rack securely following the manufacturer’s instructions. It’s vital to ensure safety, particularly if the rack is ceiling-mounted.
One highly rated product on Amazon is the Sorbus Pot and Pan Rack. It’s a wall-mounted rack with a simple, sleek design, made from durable iron, and it offers ample space for hanging multiple pots and pans.
Having a pot rack will not only give you extra storage space but also add an aesthetic element to your kitchen. It’s an excellent way to display your beautiful cookware while keeping them within arm’s reach when you’re in the cooking zone.
By incorporating floating shelves and pot racks, you’re unlocking the full potential of your kitchen walls for added storage.
Magnetic Knife Strip
Let’s move onto another handy tool that can help you reclaim valuable counter and drawer space: a magnetic knife strip. These strips allow you to securely store your knives on the wall, making them easily accessible when needed and keeping them out of the way when not in use.
Here’s a simple guide to integrating a magnetic knife strip into your kitchen:
- Choose the right strip: Magnetic knife strips are available in various lengths, materials, and designs. Make sure you select one that is long enough to hold all your knives and fits with your kitchen aesthetics.
- Choose the location: Ideally, you want to place your magnetic strip near your cutting area for convenience. But make sure it’s out of reach of children.
- Install the strip: Mount the magnetic strip to your wall, following the manufacturer’s instructions. It’s important that it’s securely fastened to hold the weight of your knives.
The Ouddy 16 Inch Magnetic Knife Holder is a high-quality and affordable option available on Amazon. It’s a strong, durable strip that will securely hold your knives and keep them in good condition.
Not only is a magnetic knife strip a space saver, but it also contributes to the longevity of your knives. By hanging them instead of throwing them in a drawer, you’re avoiding unnecessary contact with other utensils that can dull or damage the blades. Plus, it adds a professional touch to your kitchen decor.
As we’re optimizing wall space with open shelves and magnetic strips, safety, especially when children are involved, is paramount. If you’re concerned about keeping your kitchen safe while still capitalizing on wall storage, we have a comprehensive guide for you.
Check out our dedicated post on “How do I make my open shelves child-safe?“. This blog offers practical advice and ideas on how to ensure your kitchen remains a safe environment for the little ones while making the most of your storage space. So, take a moment to read it – safety should always come first.
Making Use of the Inside of Cabinet Doors
Now, let’s explore another often overlooked storage goldmine – the inside of cabinet doors. You’d be surprised how much additional storage this space can offer. From hanging utensils and pot lids to storing spices or baking sheets, the possibilities are numerous. Let’s dive into some budget-friendly strategies to double your kitchen storage using the inside of cabinet doors.
Storage for Lids
Pot lids can be a storage nightmare. They’re bulky, awkwardly shaped, and rarely stack well. But here’s a clever solution – use the inside of your cabinet doors to neatly organize and store these troublesome items.
Here’s how to make it work:
- Choose your lid organizer: Various types of lid organizers are available, including adhesive hooks, wire racks, and mounted holders. Make sure to select an option that fits your cabinet doors and the size of your lids.
- Install the organizer: Attach the organizer to the inside of the cabinet door. Make sure it’s installed at a height that allows the cabinet door to close easily.
- Organize your lids: Arrange your lids by size or frequency of use for easy access.
One product to consider is the SimpleHouseware Over the Cabinet Door Organizer Holder, available on Amazon. It’s easy to install and sturdy enough to hold multiple lids of varying sizes.
This strategy not only provides a designated spot for your pot lids but also makes them easy to find and retrieve when you’re in the middle of cooking. Say goodbye to cluttered cabinets and the sound of clattering lids!
Spices are a kitchen essential, but their storage can quickly take up precious cabinet or counter space. But what if I told you that the inside of your cabinet doors is an excellent location for a spice rack? It keeps your spices organized, visible, and readily accessible.
Here’s a quick guide to setting up your cabinet door spice rack:
- Choose your spice rack: You’ll find many spice rack options available, ranging from metal racks, plastic bins to wooden shelves. Pick a style that suits your kitchen decor and spice bottle sizes.
- Install the spice rack: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to mount your spice rack on the inside of your cabinet door. Ensure it’s sturdy and well-secured to handle the weight of your spices.
- Organize your spices: Alphabetical order, usage frequency, or spice type – choose a system that works best for you.
The Door Spice Wall Mount Storage Kitchen Shelf Pantry Holder Rack Cabinet Organizer is a versatile option available on Amazon. It offers easy installation and multiple shelves for all your spice storage needs.
Remember, this setup is not only for spices. You can store other small containers, like baking decorations, tea bags, or even vitamin bottles, the same way. This easy, budget-friendly trick can clear up shelf space and bring more order to your kitchen.
Hooks for Pot Holders and Measuring Spoons
In any bustling kitchen, the essentials such as pot holders and measuring spoons should always be within arm’s reach. One smart and economical way to keep these items handy is to use hooks on the inside of your cabinet doors.
Here’s a simple guide to implementing this storage solution:
- Select your hooks: Various hooks are available in the market, including adhesive ones, over-the-door hooks, or screw-in hooks. Select a style that suits your needs and aesthetics.
- Install the hooks: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to install your chosen hooks. For adhesive hooks, make sure the surface is clean and dry for maximum adhesion. For screw-in hooks, pre-drilling might be necessary.
- Organize your items: Hang your pot holders and measuring spoons on the hooks. Organize them in a way that makes them easily accessible when you’re cooking or baking.
One worthy product to consider is the Command Hooks, which are reliable, sturdy, and don’t require any drilling. They’re easy to install and leave no marks when removed, making them perfect for renters.
By using hooks for these items, you’re keeping your countertops and drawers decluttered. Plus, you’ll never have to rummage through a drawer mid-recipe again!
Multipurpose Furniture and Appliances
The next section we’re exploring involves making smart choices when it comes to furniture and appliances. In today’s market, many products serve multiple purposes, essentially doing the work of two or more items. Such multipurpose items can save significant space in your kitchen and often prove to be budget-friendly solutions. Here’s how to maximize your kitchen storage with clever, versatile furniture and appliance choices.
Furniture With Built-in Storage
One of the smartest ways to increase kitchen storage is by investing in furniture pieces that offer built-in storage. These clever designs combine surface and storage space, doubling the functionality without increasing the footprint.
Here’s how to make the most out of furniture with built-in storage:
- Kitchen Island with Storage: Kitchen islands are a versatile addition to any kitchen, providing extra prep space, seating, and importantly, additional storage. Look for islands with drawers, shelves, or cabinets.
- Tables with Storage: Consider a kitchen table with built-in storage. Many designs offer storage in the form of drawers, shelves, or compartments, which can be ideal for stashing table linens, serving utensils, or even rarely used kitchen gadgets.
- Bar Carts: Bar carts are another versatile furniture item. While typically used for storing barware, they can double up as extra storage for plates, glasses, or cooking utensils.
- Benches with Storage: If your kitchen has space for a small seating area or breakfast nook, consider benches with built-in storage. They offer a spot to stash things like table linens, small kitchen appliances, or kids’ craft supplies.
By incorporating such multipurpose furniture in your kitchen, you get the dual benefits of functional space and added storage. This can be a real game-changer, especially in smaller kitchens where every inch counts.
Multipurpose appliances are the epitome of smart kitchen storage solutions. By serving more than one function, they allow you to do more with less, freeing up counter and cabinet space.
Here are a few notable multipurpose appliances:
- Food Processors: Modern food processors have a myriad of attachments and functionalities, enabling them to chop, slice, grate, puree, and more. This one appliance can replace several others, saving you both money and storage space. Consider the Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor for its versatility and robust performance.
- Instant Pot: The Instant Pot is another workhorse in the kitchen. It combines seven appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, and warmer. It’s a valuable tool for both space saving and convenient cooking.
- Blender-Food Processor Combo: A combination blender and food processor is another great space-saver. These devices usually have interchangeable bases, meaning you can blend or process food with the same appliance. The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is a popular choice with excellent reviews.
By opting for multipurpose appliances, you not only maximize storage space, but also streamline your kitchen tasks, making your cooking experience more enjoyable. Plus, there’s the added bonus of having fewer items to clean!
That wraps up our tour of multipurpose appliances. But why stop there? Consider furniture that does double duty, too. Our blog post on “Creating a Multi-Functional Kitchen Island for Cooking, Storage, and Socializing takes a deep dive into furniture pieces that provide extra storage and functionality while enhancing the look and feel of your kitchen. Give it a read for more inspiration!
Incorporating Storage in Unexpected Places
Now, let’s think outside the box, or, in this case, outside the conventional storage spaces in your kitchen. There are several unexpected places in your kitchen that, with a little creativity, can be transformed into practical storage areas. So, prepare to take a second look at your kitchen and discover its hidden potential!
Toe Kick Drawers
The toe kick—the space between your bottom cabinets and the floor—is often overlooked as a storage opportunity. It’s prime real estate that can be utilized with the help of toe kick drawers.
These shallow, hidden drawers can offer a surprising amount of extra storage. They’re perfect for flat items like baking sheets, platters, or even linens. Plus, they keep these items out of sight, reducing clutter.
Installing toe kick drawers may seem like a complex task, but it can be a fairly simple DIY project with the right tools and guidance. However, if you’re not comfortable with doing it yourself, you can always seek the help of a professional. Remember, it’s a one-time task that provides long-term benefits.
You might be worried about accidentally kicking open these drawers. But fear not! Most toe kick drawers come with a push-to-open mechanism that requires a deliberate push to open, preventing any accidental spills.
So, don’t let this under-utilized space go to waste. With toe kick drawers, you can squeeze every inch of storage out of your kitchen.
Over the Fridge
The space over your refrigerator is often neglected, but it’s another sneaky spot that can serve as additional storage.
Many of us use this spot as a place to stash seldom-used items or larger kitchen equipment. However, without proper organization, it can quickly become a disorganized mess. A good solution to this is installing a cabinet or shelf above your refrigerator. This can help you keep the area tidy while maximizing the utility of the space.
If a cabinet isn’t feasible, consider using stylish bins or baskets to contain your items. This solution not only provides you with additional storage, but it also gives you the opportunity to add a touch of style to your kitchen decor.
Remember to store only infrequently used items in this area, as it may be hard to reach without a step stool. Think about seasonal kitchenware, large serving trays, or specialty cooking equipment.
Optimizing the space above your fridge can bring you one step closer to a more organized and efficient kitchen, so don’t let it go unused!
Inside Island Stools
Another surprising place where you can add extra storage to your kitchen is inside island stools. This option is particularly applicable if you have a kitchen island with bar stools.
There are various stool designs available in the market today that feature storage compartments. These designs often include a lift-up seat, which allows you to store items inside the stool itself. This can be a great place to keep smaller items that you want to keep out of sight but still within easy reach.
Storing items in your stools can be an effective way to utilize otherwise unused space. However, as with all storage solutions, it’s important to stay organized. Consider using small bins or baskets within the stool to keep your items neat and easily accessible.
Remember that the items you store in stools should be light and small, as you wouldn’t want to make the stools too heavy to move. Think about items like kitchen linens, recipe cards, or small kitchen tools.
This ingenious storage solution helps keep your kitchen tidy without sacrificing style or comfort. So if you’re looking for clever ways to sneak more storage into your kitchen, consider opting for stools with storage compartments the next time you’re shopping for furniture.
DIY Storage Solutions
For the hands-on individuals who love a good project, DIY storage solutions can be a fun and satisfying way to increase kitchen storage on a budget. Not only will you get a storage solution tailored to your specific needs, but you’ll also have the opportunity to infuse a personal touch into your kitchen. This section will guide you through a few DIY projects that can help optimize your kitchen’s storage potential.
Reusing Jars and Containers
Before you throw away that mason jar or glass container, think again! With a little creativity, these ordinary household items can become stylish and functional storage solutions. Reusing jars and containers is an eco-friendly way to declutter your kitchen, and it’s also light on the pocket.
You can use jars of various sizes to store dry goods like pasta, rice, and flour. This not only keeps them fresh but also adds a homely, rustic charm to your kitchen. Using clear containers allows you to see exactly what’s inside, so you don’t need to open every jar to find what you’re looking for.
To further maximize their functionality, you could even label your jars. A simple sticky note or a stylish chalkboard label would work. This makes it even easier for you and your family to find what you need.
If you want to take it a step further, consider creating a magnetic spice rack with small jars. Simply glue a small magnet to the lid of each jar and stick them onto a metal sheet or the inside of a cabinet door. This not only saves you space but also gives your kitchen a unique, modern twist.
Lastly, don’t forget about your old food cans. With a good wash and some crafty decorations, they can serve as utensil holders or planters for your kitchen herbs.
Here are some easy ways to reuse jars and containers for storage:
- Storing dry goods: Pasta, rice, flour, sugar, etc.
- Organizing small items: Use smaller jars for items like baking decorations or tea bags.
- Creating a magnetic spice rack: Glue small magnets to jar lids and attach to a metal sheet or cabinet door.
- Turning cans into utensil holders or planters: Decorate as you like for a personal touch.
Remember, these are just suggestions. The beauty of DIY is that you can tweak and adjust each idea to suit your needs and style.
DIY Hooks and Hangers
Just like the saying, “Necessity is the mother of invention,” sometimes, you need to get a little crafty when you’re working with a budget. DIY hooks and hangers are a prime example of an inexpensive solution that can bring a big change to your kitchen. With just a few materials and some time, you can create your own customized storage solution.
One idea is to repurpose old utensils into hooks. It’s as simple as bending forks or spoons into a hook shape and securing them onto the inside of a cabinet door or directly to the wall. They can be used to hang dish towels, pot holders, or even mugs, freeing up valuable cabinet and drawer space.
Additionally, consider using a wooden dowel or an old broomstick as a DIY hanging rod. Attach it under a shelf or inside a cabinet, and use S-hooks to hang anything from cups to cooking utensils. It’s a simple and effective solution that makes the most of your available space.
For the creative and handy individuals, building your own wall-mounted pot rack may be an enjoyable project. All you need are a few boards, hooks, and brackets. This not only offers plenty of hanging space but also becomes an interesting decor piece in your kitchen.
In summary, here are some ideas for DIY hooks and hangers:
- Repurposed utensil hooks: Bend old utensils into hooks for hanging dish towels, pot holders, or mugs.
- DIY hanging rod: Use a wooden dowel or an old broomstick and S-hooks to create a hanging storage space.
- Homemade pot rack: Build your own wall-mounted pot rack with some boards, hooks, and brackets.
The key to successful DIY projects is to be open-minded and creative. Remember, the main goal is to increase your kitchen storage without breaking the bank. Happy crafting!
In your pursuit of increasing kitchen storage, you might also be interested in making your home more eco-friendly. For ideas on sustainable kitchen products, check out our related blog post: “10 Sustainable Kitchen Products for a More Eco-Friendly Home. Here, you’ll find a selection of environmentally friendly items that not only serve a purpose but also help reduce waste in your kitchen. So go ahead, click on the link, and let’s take a step towards a greener kitchen together!
How can I maximize storage space in a small kitchen?
Maximizing storage space in a small kitchen can seem challenging, but with a little creativity and strategic planning, it’s absolutely possible. The first step is to utilize every inch of space, including those often overlooked. Think vertical – use wall space, install floating shelves or pot racks, or consider using the inside of cabinet doors for storage. Consider multi-purpose furniture and appliances that serve more than one function, saving precious space.
To manage smaller items, DIY storage solutions like reusing jars and containers can come in handy. These are just a few ideas, but remember, the key is to think outside the box and make the space work for your specific needs.
But don’t just stop here, we have more up our sleeve! To delve deeper into more ingenious ideas for a small kitchen, don’t forget to check out our dedicated blog post 5 Genius Hacks to Double Your Tiny Kitchen Space. We assure you; it’s packed with innovative ideas that will help you make the most out of your tiny kitchen. So go ahead, follow the link, and let’s continue our journey to a more organized and spacious kitchen!
How do I choose the right shelf depth and height?
Choosing the right shelf depth and height is essential for maximizing storage and maintaining a clean, uncluttered kitchen. The key is to consider your specific storage needs. For instance, for everyday dishes, a depth of 12 inches is generally sufficient. But for storing larger items like appliances or bulkier pots and pans, a depth of 16 or even 24 inches might be more appropriate.
As for the height, remember that higher shelves are perfect for items you use less frequently. Aim to keep commonly used items within easy reach, typically between waist and eye level. Be sure to consider safety and convenience, especially if there are children in the house.
These are just basic guidelines, and shelf sizing can be quite subjective based on individual needs and the kitchen layout. If you’re looking for more comprehensive guidance, we invite you to visit our blog post on “How do I choose the right shelf depth and height? for a deeper dive into this topic. You’ll find plenty of valuable tips to make your kitchen storage more efficient and tailored to your needs. So don’t wait, let’s get your kitchen organized just the way you like it!
Can custom cabinets increase the value of my home?
Absolutely, custom cabinets can significantly increase the value of your home. They not only provide you with tailored storage solutions but also add an appealing element of design and craftsmanship to your kitchen. High-quality custom cabinets are often viewed as a luxury feature and can make your home stand out to potential buyers.
Moreover, because custom cabinets are designed to fit your specific kitchen layout, they maximize storage and often improve the functionality of the kitchen – a key selling point for any home. However, it’s important to balance the cost of custom cabinets with the overall value they’ll add to your home, as they can be a significant investment.
Interested in learning more about the value of custom cabinets? We invite you to check out our blog post “Can custom cabinets increase the value of my home?. This in-depth guide will provide you with everything you need to know about the impact of custom cabinets on home value and whether they’re a good investment for you.
In conclusion, there’s an abundance of ways to maximize your kitchen storage without breaking the bank. From clever uses of cabinet space with shelf risers and hooks, to making the most out of your wall space with floating shelves, pot racks, and magnetic strips, you can dramatically increase your kitchen storage.
In addition, remember to think outside the box with multipurpose furniture and appliances, storage in unexpected places, and even DIY solutions. And remember, even small changes can make a big difference to your kitchen’s overall storage capacity.
We hope this guide has given you a myriad of ideas and tricks to help you double your kitchen storage, all while keeping your budget intact. Don’t be afraid to get creative and mix and match these solutions to best fit your kitchen’s needs.
Now we’d love to hear from you! Have you tried any of these affordable tricks in your kitchen? Do you have any other budget-friendly storage solutions to share? Drop us a comment below. And if you found this guide useful, please feel free to share it with others who might benefit from these storage solutions. Thanks for reading!
Also, we encourage you to check out our other blog posts that delve further into details about each topic we discussed here. Each blog post will help you gain a deeper understanding and provide additional tips and tricks to make the most of your kitchen space. Happy organizing!
All About Materials is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participate in other affiliate programs which compensate us for referring traffic.